Fingal Volunteer Centre Training & Learning Service
Fingal Volunteer Centre are delighted to present Volunteer Ireland's National Volunteer Management Training Programme.
Staff at Fingal Volunteer Centre have been involved in a wide variety of community and voluntary based projects and have a wealth of experience in volunteer management. In addition they have been trained - accredited through Open College Network Northern Ireland (OCNNI) and Quality & Qualiifications Ireland (formerly FETAC) - to deliver Volunteer Ireland's National Volunteer Management Training Programme.
We can provide three different types of training / consultancy to your community or voluntary organisation:
- Bespoke Training & Consultancy Service
- Thinking of Involving Volunteers workshop
- Four Module Volunteer Management Training
Feedback our Volunteer Management Training
We are delighted to present some of the fedback we got from the range of trainings we provide.
- 95.3% said our content was very relevant
- 96.6% said that our delivery was very effective
- 96.3% said our materials were very helpful and
- 93.5% said they found our events were very useful.